Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's that time of the semester

To illustrate just how low the entertainment bar is for me at the moment, when final papers have fried my ability to follow any train of thought longer than a paragraph (which is about how long my students seem to be able to sustain one, too)...I present the following, inspired by video of a sleepy kitten on an edition of the Daily Show earlier this week. Who knew that entering "sleepy kitten" in the search box on YouTube would yield so many results? Or that I would be so childishly delighted by nearly all of them?



2 comments:

Michael said...

Oh, yeah, way too freakin' delightful. Who would have guessed that cute animal videos would be cutting edge 21st-century technology content?

Rosemary said...

Yes, and apparently I'm the PRAM who makes it all possible. Sigh...