Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In case you need a visual...


In his last post, Tom asked you to "picture [him], some twenty-five years earlier, trying in [his] own quietly desperate way to develop some sort of individual identity."

Well, if you're not inclined to come up with an image on your own, here's one for you. Isn't he cute, in that 80s "I'm trying to look like a member of Flock of Seagulls" kind of way?

BTW, I got an "e-vite" today to my 25th high-school reunion next month. I don't know which is scarier: the fact that it's been 25 years, or the fact that they managed to track me down.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Boy howdy! He looks a little dangerous there, not an adjective I'd usually apply to your hubby. It's almost a film noir glamour shot; well, an 80's film noir which as we all know isn't *really* film noir...